|Institution||Nation||Signature Date||Cooperation details|
|French Tech Hub Seoul||France||2016-03-03||1.Enhancing dynamisam of the collaboration and eventually promote development of French and Korean Startups.
2. Invitation to the launching event of the French Tech Hub Seoul on March 24th 2016.(http://www.frenchtechseoul.com/)
|(VIASM) Vietnam Institute for Advanced Study in Mathematics
(IMH) Institute of Mathematics Hanoi
|Vietnam||2014-08-15||1. Cooperative and joint research activities
2. Exchange of researchers of each institutes.
|(IMS) The Institute for Mathematical Sciences||Singapore||2014-08-16||1. Cooperative and joint research activities
2. Exchange of researchers of each institutes
|(MFO) Mathematisches Forschungsinstitut Oberwolfach||Germany||2014-02-21||1. Produce and co-ordinate NIMS-IMAGINARY
2. Offer technical know-how of MFO
|(IMA) Institute of Mathematics and its Applications||USA||2014-01-21||1. Participating Institution of IMA
2. Support NIMS researchers participating IMA Summer Graduate Student Program
3. Co-organize IMA-NIMS Joint Workshop
|(MSRI) The Mathematical Sciences Research Institute||USA||2014-01-08||1. Support NIMS researchers participating MSRI Summer Graduate Workshop
2. Co-organize MSRI-NIMS Summer School
|Korean Gravitational Wave Group(KGWG)- KISTI-NIMS-LIGO||-||2009-09-25||1. Collaboration
(NIMS: Computing & Software(Heejoon Hong, Taeyoung Ha)/ Development of mathematical theory and/or alogorithm for signal processing and sampling) 3. Resource Sharing
4. Coordination and Reporting
5. Computer Code
|Institute of Mathematics, Academia Sinica||Taiwan||2008-02-26||1. Cooperative and joint research activities on mathematical sciences.
2. Exchange of researchers with the purpose of lecturing, conducting seminars, and engaging in workshops and ressearch
3. Exchange of publications and information(reports, scientific documents, papers, books and etc.)
4. Participation in and joint organization of international conferences related to mathematical sciences.
5. Preparation of proposals for joint research pojects.