A study on structure and dynamics of complex systems
represented by digraph
Complex systems such as brain images, software networks by using the theory of dynamical systems and complex networks.
- Studies on complex systems are mainly focused on data acquisition, analysis, and theoretical modeling. For predicting dynamic behavior or response of complex systems, dynamical modeling of complex systems is necessary
- The framework of Complex systems leads mathemacial sciences to interdisciplinary research area, such as mathematical bioscience, mathematical social science, mathematical economic science etc.
- Most studies in complex systems are focused on undirected graph, studies in complex systems represented by directed graph are in early stage.
- Applying analysis based on directed graph to neuronal systems and electronic circuits.
- Developing a tool to analyze rhythmic activity generated by complex systems, and control system dynamics.
Division of Computational Mathematics Hwang, Dong-Uk